Monday, September 10, 2012

Where have I been?

Where, oh where have I been lately?  I have been floating around from the many demands in my life, head in the clouds daydreaming of all the fun things I would like to do with my time.  Things like writing this blog post.  As you may know I have 3 kids.  My oldest son is 7 and just started 2nd grade.  He is my sensitive, sweet, smart little young man.  My first baby.  Need I say more??  My daughter is the middle child (Lord, help me!) age 6 and just started 1st grade.  She is charismatic, charming, and bold.  I wish I had been more like her as a child instead of timid and shy.  She will accomplish many great things.  My two oldest are 14 months apart.  And then there is my youngest son.  He is 5 months old and the love of our family's life.  The older kids are so great with him.  He is such a sweet and happy baby.  We could not have asked for a more perfect addition to our little (not so much anymore) family.  I am bursting with happiness. I love my family.  Having said all these wonderful things about my babies, they are causing me complete brain failure.



 I haven't had an official job since August of 2008 when I married my Hubby.  Since then I have attended college as a means to remain busy and confident in myself and my future.  Slowly but surely that has been coming along.  I even made the Dean's List!!  *Happy Dance*  Soooooooooooo ... as if taking care of a Hubby, a dog, 3 kids, and our home wasn't enough I added football, cheerleading, PTA, and a few other school responsibilities to that list.  Don't get me wrong I am not complaining.  I just don't know what gave me the impression I was Super Woman and that I could conquer to world.  I can't and my mind is having a hard time keeping up.  I have a large desk calendar, a dry erase calendar over the kids' desk, another dry erase calendar in the kitchen, and one in a binder I am so desperately trying to keep all these activities organized in.    Please pray for my brain. ;-D  I shall return soon.  My brain??  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment